Large changes for xfce4 in CVS

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon Dec 16 08:38:59 CET 2002

On Sat, 14 Dec 2002 08:37:41 +0530
Biju Chacko <botsie at myrealbox.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:18:59 +0100, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
>
> > On 13 Dec 2002 21:48:35 +0100
> >
> > > A quick bug report:
> > > 1- it erase the former xfce4rc (I had to reconfigure it)
> >
> > huh? It really shouldn't do that. Did anybody else have this
> > problem?
>
> In my case, everything below (or to the right) of the desktop switcher
> got nuked. The switcher itself disappeared too.

I think I fixed it now. Just a bad case of copy/paste syndrome. The
switcher itself will disappear. Tough luck ;-)

> buglet: You can only bring up the desktop switcher's property dialog
> by right-clicking on the buttons/mini-buttons. The background of the
> switcher seemed more natural to me.

To me to. Wanted to do that, before. Just added it to CVS ;-)

> BTW, How do I set more than 4 desktops?

Funny you should ask: xfdeskmenu ;-) For now. I'll have to add a dialog
to the 'properties' button, to change desktop names and number of
desktops. You can also set it manually in the config file. Remember to
do that while xfce4 is not running.

Thanks,
	Jasper