Large changes for xfce4 in CVS

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Sat Dec 14 04:07:41 CET 2002

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:18:59 +0100, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> On 13 Dec 2002 21:48:35 +0100
>
> > A quick bug report:
> > 1- it erase the former xfce4rc (I had to reconfigure it)
>
> huh? It really shouldn't do that. Did anybody else have this problem?

In my case, everything below (or to the right) of the desktop switcher
got nuked. The switcher itself disappeared too.

buglet: You can only bring up the desktop switcher's property dialog by
right-clicking on the buttons/mini-buttons. The background of the
switcher seemed more natural to me.

BTW, How do I set more than 4 desktops?

-- b