[OT] An Invitation

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Tue Dec 10 05:30:45 CET 2002

*groan* I am still recovering ... :-)

It was great! Large crowds, interesting people, good talks and a fab
rock show to end things. I had fun heckling a GNOME developer during a
GUI programming BoF session that I was supposed to be moderating. I
think that would have got a few converts to the XFce cause!

In other totally off topic news, my sister-in-law had her second child
yesterday. I am an uncle for the second time -- so excuse me if I sound
a little more goofy than usual.

-- b