XFCE 4 slogan contest

Mickaël Graf mgf at bredband.net
Sat Dec 7 09:23:48 CET 2002

"XFce4 ...And everything goes faster..."

Good, isn't it? ;-) At least it's what I put on some of my backdrops:
http://hem.bredband.net/b140390/backdrop/Blue-desk.1152x864.jpg

Or "XFce4 ...makes you like every season..."
http://hem.bredband.net/b140390/backdrop/XFce4-fall-1152x864.jpg
(for this one I'm not sure of my english. Help!)

Cheers
Mickael

|Mickael Graf|mgf at bredband.net|