XFCE 4 slogan contest

Jeroen Vloothuis jeroen at vloothuis.net
Thu Dec 5 23:37:30 CET 2002

A new release cries for a new slogan! We all know no matter how bad the
product, a good slogan fixes it all. Therefore we proudly present to you
the XFCE 4 slogan contest. And because of the type of people we are we
have some great prices, which as you might have guessed are going to
stay our prices (hey im a cheap dutch bastard an proud of it ;-).

So think of a good slogan, I will read the list and my mailbox and put
together a page containing the not to offensive ones. After that we can
vote on it in a totally democratic (really ;-) way.

Think not of what your developers can do for you, but of what kind of
beer you need to buy me.
Cheers,
	Jeroen