Now this is an ugly theme ;-)

Jasper Huijsmans huysmans at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 25 10:09:40 CEST 2002

On 25 Aug 2002 00:32:19 +0200
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

[...]

> http://www.osnews.com/img/632/zsnake.png

Yes I think I saw that before.

> So, never tell a BeOS lover that you don't like this theme ;-) The
> rest is really a matter of taste.

Yes it's a pretty strong theme. I think you either love it or hate it.
This is good to have.

> I find it funny myself, but I'm a truely unstable person, I keep
> changing themes all the time ;-)

Me too, but that's just because you keep adding them all the time ;-)

> > Anyway it's amazing to see what is possible with xfwm4 and somebody
> > is sure to like it.
>
> Yes, that's definitely a nice proof of concept. The interesting point
> in this theme is that the window frame takes its colors from the GTK
> theme. The shadows, belowt the title also reflect the GTK theme.
>
> I've also changed the gtk engine, after talking with Eugenia from
> OSNEWS(http://www.osnews.com). The theme has been also backported to
> xfce 3.8.18 - I hope people will like it, because it's quite different
> from what is was before. Oh well, we'll see.

That was a great idea, talking to Eugenia. She has a good eye for these
things, usually. I'll go and try it now.

Jasper

> Take care,
> --
> Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>
> http://www.xfce.org

IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net