Naming 'things' on the panel or lessons in English requested

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Aug 20 16:21:44 CEST 2002

Jasper,

On a side note, I've modified some values in global.h for the tiny size
so it looks even smaller.

Someone pointed out that it would be really kewl if the widget
arrangement found in the tiny mode (the popup button next to the icon
and the handles below the hide buttons) could be made optional for other
modes too. I tend to agree that's a good idea. What do you think ?

Cheers,
Olivier.