New xfce4 snapshot release

Jasper Huijsmans huysmans at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 11 23:40:30 CEST 2002

Hi all,

No funny announcement this time. Sorry. No screenshot either, just go
and see for yourself.

I just put up a new snapshot release of xfce4 on sourceforge. Lots of
new features since the last snapshot release. Please read to ChangeLog
to see what happened.

I'd like to thank Xavier Maillard for his contribution (the info panel).
He is the first contributor to xfce4 besides me and Olivier.

Unfortunately I will have no time in the next three weeks to do any real
work on xfce4. I can apply patches, I will read e-mails and I will
probably listen in on the IRC channel, but I will be mostly silent. I
have to be. I can't afford to spend as much time on xfce as I did in the
last weeks. Please be patient with me.

So, enjoy the new update. If somebody makes rpms I can add them to the
release, but I can't make them myself (no rpm installed ;-)

greetings,
	Jasper

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net