Thunar - split view - keyboard shortcuts

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Mon Mar 25 08:02:02 CET 2024

Hi, vrgovinda,

I can reproduce the problem with 4.18.4 .. though it seems to be already
gone in thunar 4.18.10. Maxbe fixed by this commit
<https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/thunar/-/commit/2b5a6e35510c88cb7db2d2b04e708ab5327d1c0c>
(I did not bisect).

So best get your hands on some up-to-date thunar version / ask your
distro to update the package to the latest bugfix release.

Cheers, Alex