thunar archive dialogue box new look

Piscium groknok at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 00:57:16 CEST 2024

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 at 21:58, omui <omui at protonmail.com> wrote:

> My final workaround is to remove file-roller entirely and install engrampa instead, which still works beautifully.

This is unrelated to my original email, it is more like a follow up.
Yesterday I removed file-roller and installed xarchiver, however today
I noticed that xarchiver was creating 7zip files much bigger than
file-roller, even if I selected maximum compression. So I uninstalled
xarchiver and installed engrampa, which gives me the same size of 7zip
files as file-roller without needing a special setting for
compression. So that is what I will be using.