XFCE modernisation

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun May 28 21:26:52 CEST 2023

On Sun, 2023-05-28 at 14:55 +0200, Guido Falsi wrote:
> On 28/05/23 06:09, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > I will install ChatGPT and ask it to provide me a new slogan
> > for each mail I'm writing.
>
> This is the first reasonable use case I hear for ChatGPT!

Hi,

I've got a few idols, my father, the Beatles as a band, Jimi Hendrix and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Weizenbaum :).

The day I started with AI, the C64 and later the Atari ST were unusable
for this purpose, hence it was just theory. I couldn't test the theory
with my limited machines. That time I self-taught studied mainly the
work of Marvin Minsky and Joseph Weizenbaum. Nowadays my machines are
capable to do AI, but since it it bores me nowadays, I'm not interested
anymore.

Joseph Weizenbaum was great and one of the people who guided my attitude
without ever getting to know him personally.

Regards,
Ralf