XFCE modernisation

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sun May 28 16:01:34 CEST 2023

On Sun, 28 May 2023 14:55:35 +0200
Guido Falsi <mad at madpilot.net> wrote:

> > I will install ChatGPT and ask it to provide me a new slogan
> > for each mail I'm writing.

> This is the first reasonable use case I hear for ChatGPT!

In the days before GPT I wrote a bash script that chooses at random one quote or saying from the 900+ I have accumulated, and put it in the mail sig-file; this is called aeery half hour by cron...

Cheers,

Ron.
--
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
                                                      -- Eleanor Roosevelt