XFCE modernisation

Sat May 27 21:13:42 CEST 2023

I also disagree with the "replacement" of Xfce's mailing lists entirely, but I think a Discourse or similar forum could be really helpful for Xfce users themselves!

There's not a lot of users who ask for help here - I think that could be that people don't really understand mailing lists anymore. Xfce's stability does help, though! :)

Cheers,
Barrett