Weather plugin animation erratic

epp at mcom.com epp at mcom.com
Sun Mar 19 19:34:39 CET 2023

I first removed the sound card, reverting back to the integrated AMD audio,
no change. I then turned off Hardware Acceleration in the browser settings
and the scrolling became smooth again.

On Monday 13 March 2023 05:40:49 PM (-04:00), Robert Moskowitz wrote:

It almost sounds like you have a Lenovo?  Perhaps an X140e?  Check out how
I moved up to 16MB:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/Happy-x140e-user-needs-more-memory/m-p/5119361

then I stopped swapping and everything ran smoother.