Could someone PLEASE unsubscribe my father's email address, from this list.

Tony Newman tonyn at efn.org
Tue Mar 14 06:19:57 CET 2023

In the Thunderbird mail reader, most of the headers are not visible unless you explicitly view
them.  I found the 'List-Unsubscribe' header that was mentioned only after selecting the "View
Message Source" option.  Perhaps some other mail readers behave the same way.

Maybe it could be moved to the mailing list 'signature' block at the end of each message (or group
of messages).  Of course, that needs to be balanced against putting so much there that the signature
block is longer than some messages.

Just an observation...

--
Tony