Zaphod mode (dual head) with Xfce 4.16?

Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult lkml at metux.net
Mon Mar 6 17:14:05 CET 2023

On 05.03.23 18:53, Ulli Horlacher wrote:
> With the old setup I use a handcrafted xorg.conf for Zaphod mode:

<snip>

Any specfic reason for not using separate X servers ?
(actually can't remember when I ever had two separate displays in
the same xserver ...)

OTOH, I recall some discussions on having separate workspaces per
monitor ... not sure where it actually went to.

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert