xfce4-power-manager is confused/confusing

Johannes Lips johannes.lips at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 22:35:58 CEST 2023

Hi all,

Although, I am not a native speaker and also not so much into the
technical details, I find this wording of "waiting to discharge/charge"
a bit confusing.
Can someone perhaps explain how this is technically possible or
implemented here? What does this waiting mean here? How is it possible
that both batteries are waiting to discharge or charge without an
external power connection?

I think there already was another user asking this. [1]

Thanks
Johannes

[1] https://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce/2023-April/037958.html