Panel window buttons row size

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Tue Jan 10 09:52:47 CET 2023

Hello.

I've been using XFCE for a long time and I've always had a bottom panel
with "Windows Buttons" on two rows.
I.e.:
Having panel preference: display: row size = 50, number of rows=1,
there were always two rows of windows buttons.

Some days ago, I moved to XFCE 4.18 and now windows button are laid in a
single row, unless I increase row size to at least 64.

Is there a way to get this back as it was before?

I searched, but found no way (many posts asking the other way round,
i.e. increasing size, but in any case probably referring to an older
version).
I tried CSS: I could reduce icon size, but still the buttons stay big.

  bye & Thanks
	av.