Issues with 4.16.2 on Slackware64-15.0 [RESOLVED]

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Apr 23 18:42:52 CEST 2023

Hi,

it's nice to read that you were able to fix it :).

Recently I run into a situation were startup failed. I was aware what to
do to fix it, but the only available editor was vi and the expected
keyboard layout was en/us, while my keyboard is de. I can take nano with
a broken keyboard layout and I can take vi with the right keyboard
layout, but I'm not willing to find a way if the editor is freakish and
the keyboard layout doesn't fit at the same time.

Regards,
Ralf