thunar: bind sendto action to shortcut key?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Oct 2 19:43:53 CEST 2022

On Sun 2022-10-02 (12:57), Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> > I have created a "sendto" custom action for thunar [...]
> > I can call it with [right mouse button] -> "Send To" -> "fexmail"
> >
> > (How) can I bind it to a shortcut key, e.g. [Ctrl] F ?
> >

> https://docs.xfce.org/4.16/faq#how_to_configure_shortcutshotkeysmenu_accelerators

"A number of Xfce applications (Thunar, for example) support the standard
 GTK2 way of changing shortcuts: simply hover over the menu option with the
 mouse pointer and press the keyboard shortcut you want to rebind it to."

When I do this (pressing [Ctrl] F over "fexmail" menu entry), nothing
happens.

BTW: this is thunar 1.6.15

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK
Universitaet Stuttgart         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Allmandring 30a                Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
70569 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF:<9ec1e6e5f5611be89279a8263aaf499391eb2d34.camel at alice-dsl.net>