Where is xfce4-screensaver started

Jarno Suni sunijarno at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:09:38 CET 2022

User may want to apply display power management right after desktop
locks. Power manager (if that is what you meant) might not be aware of
locking.

Can you rationalize why screen locking can not be secure?

Still, not everybody wants to shutdown each time they take a break.
Xfce is not just for your needs and for your hardware.