Display settings, trying decimal Custom scale factor

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 12:33:18 CET 2021

In the diplay settings I'd like to try 1.25 to but the widget seems to
want to round numbers to the first decimal digit... Anyone know if
there's a workaround for this?

The scenario for this is: I have a laptop with a 1920x1080 resolution
where I set a custom DPI of 125 (in the Appearance settings), I also
have an external monitor which is also 1920 and physically bigger
therefore the DPI makes things on it a bit too huge... So scaling in
this case would be really useful but 1.5 is a bit too much on the small
size and 1.2 still a bit too much (also I feel that 1.25 could be an
interesting setting to experiment with :)

Thanks
Lorenzo.