[Thunar] Copy from one window to another and rename target

Dani dani at damufo.eu
Thu Jul 8 10:55:38 CEST 2021

Hello:

Thunar

When I copy a file from one window to another with the mouse (drag and
drop) the focus remains on the initial window.

I would like to know if there is a way for the focus to automatically
switch to the window where I drop the file (destination window).

The reason is that often right after making the destination copy I want
to rename the new file by pressing F2 it happens that the focus was on
the source file window this makes me have to make a second click on the
window where I dragged the file.

Very thanks.

--
Dani