ANNOUNCE: xfce4-screensaver 4.16.0 released
sean at bluesabre.org
Sun Jan 3 14:56:28 CET 2021
xfce4-screensaver 4.16.0 is now available for download from
What is xfce4-screensaver?
xfce4-screensaver is a screen saver and locker that aims to have simple,
sane, secure defaults and be well integrated with the desktop.
xfce4-screensaver is a port of MATE Screensaver, itself a port of GNOME
Screensaver. It has been tightly integrated with the Xfce desktop,
utilizing Xfce libraries and the Xfconf configuration backend.
Release notes for 4.16.0
This release version has been bumped from 0.x to 4.16.0 to align with
the new Libxfce4util and Xfconf GIR requirements.
- xfce4-screensaver-configure: Use GIRepository of libxfce4util and
- Change type of seconds to guint in add_lock_timer
- Check dbus system_connection in add_sleep_inhibit
- Cleanup GSourceFunc usage
- Convert date_time_update to a timer function
- Fix format specifiers in lock_timer
- Fix issues connected to dbus (#66)
- Fix pam_strerror usage
- Pass constants to XSetScreenSaver
- Plug memleak in get_x11_idle_info
- Remove obsolete check for scrnsaver.h from configure.ac
- Translation Updates:
Czech, Japanese, Portuguese, Turkish
More information about the Xfce