About display settings in multi-monitor setup.

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Wed Dec 22 13:02:38 CET 2021

Hi,

could you please open an issue for that on
https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-settings
<https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-settings> ?

(xfce4-settings currently is rather unmaintained, so it might take a
while until something happens)

Please as well check/test
https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-settings/-/merge_requests/22
<https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-settings/-/merge_requests/22> ..
possibly it already solves the problem, though it is WIP.

Cheers,
Alex