notification area

Michael De Roover xfce at nixmagic.com
Tue Sep 8 12:27:45 CEST 2020

On Mon, 2020-09-07 at 23:19 -0300, Wellington Almeida wrote:

> This option has really improved the look, however, some icons when
> they are added are different from each other. I think that if there
> was a separator option in the notification area plugin it would be
> better, thanks anyway.
> Hugs.

Would it be possible to use and/or adjust/create an icon pack for this
purpose? I'm using Paper on my laptops - it adds material design icons
to the system. The icons themselves appear to be part of the repo as
images in vector format. You could probably adjust the icons in it or a
different icon pack.

--
Michael De Roover <xfce at nixmagic.com>