application menu with left mouse click?

Piscium groknok at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 23:39:42 CEST 2020

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 at 19:15, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:

> I could do that, but the reason I started to experiment with Xfce was
> that openbox is not actively developed anymore (last commit was 6 years
> ago).

True, but some people on the openbox list will tell you that the
reason openbox is not developed anymore is that it has reached
perfection! And that is probably not far from the truth. There are
other software projects like that. What will kill openbox will likely
be Wayland, but that is still a few years down the road.