Evolution does not remind unread emails

Fontana Nicola ntd at entidi.it
Wed Nov 11 22:27:34 CET 2020

Hi all,

I have an issue with evolution that is driving me mad from some
years now.

I usually quit XFCE without closing evolution. In the next log in, all
the emails I read in the previous session turn back to their unread
state. This increases with new emails, so every day I have a new bunch
of unread emails. If I quit evolution and restart it, all works
properly: the read emails stay read, even after restarting XFCE.

Because of that behavior I think this is somewhat session-related, but
anything that can shed some light would be really appreciated.

I'm on archlinux, so every package is fairly up to date.

Ciao.
--
Nicola