Launcher problem

jEsuSdA 8) listas at jesusda.com
Tue Jun 30 12:08:35 CEST 2020

El 29/6/20 a las 17:33, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI escribió:

> I have been having a problem with LibreCAD, the font size used for the menus, the menu bar, and the status bar are so small that the program is unusable as it is.
>
> Found a solution which is to launch it from the CLI with xrandr --dpi 96 && librecad, which solves the font size problem.
>
> So I tried to put that in my LibreCAD launcher, replacing librecad %F with /usr/bin/xrandr --dpi 96 && librecad %F
>
> Sadly, it does not work, and librecad does not start.
>
> Am I missing something ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ron.

May be you can create a script "librecad.sh" with the content:

#!/bin/bash

/usr/bin/xrandr --dpi 96 && librecad $1
exit

And then, you can change the launcher to call it instead.

I use this method with some launchers that does not work at all if the
command line has several parameters.

I hope this helps you. ;)

cheers!