ANNOUNCE: libxfce4ui 4.15.3 released
simon at xfce.org
Mon Jun 8 00:28:44 CEST 2020
libxfce4ui 4.15.3 is now available for download from
What is libxfce4ui?
Libxfce4ui is used to share commonly used Xfce widgets among the Xfce
Release notes for 4.15.3
[Please note that this is a development release.]
- Update bug URLs to point to gitlab.xfce
- xfce-about: Hide empty email address tags (Fixes #12)
- Remove translator email address as per request (Fixes #11)
- Add missing translator "Hugo Carvalho" to xfce4-about (issue #18)
- Replace deprecated 'gdk_keyboard_ungrab' function (Fixes #15)
- shortcuts-grabber: Correctly ungrab keys on updating shortcuts (Fixes
- Add basic GitLab pipeline
- Allow more granular control over menu item accelerators.
- No automatic accelerator activation formenu items
- Added 'gtk_menu_item_set_accel_label'
- Added 'xfce_gtk_accel_group_connect_action_entries'
- renamed 'xfce_gtk_accel_group_append' to
'xfce_gtk_accel_map_add_entries' and modified internals accordingly.
No automatic add to an accel_group any more, since this may lead to
double-activation in some cases.
- Add "xfce_gtk_accel_group_disconnect_action_entries" to be able to
- Add title to xfce_dialog_confirm_close_tabs
- Add new methods to libxfce4ui.symbols. Followup of
- Translation Updates:
Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Armenian (Armenia), Basque,
Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (China), Chinese
(Hong Kong), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch,
Eastern Armenian, English (Australia), English (United Kingdom),
Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew,
Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Interlingue, Italian, Japanese,
Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål,
Norwegian Nynorsk, Occitan (post 1500), Polish, Portuguese,
Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak,
Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Telugu, Thai, Turkish,
Uighur, Ukrainian, Welsh
More information about the Xfce