Running Dual Desktops on Xubuntu 20.04?

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Tue Jun 2 16:11:44 CEST 2020

Hi Jeffery,

never tried that ...  is that a so called Zaphod head configuration?
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xorg_multiseat

Iirc, Olivier Fourdan explained somewhere, that this will not be
supported any more by gtk3. (Afaik gtk now only allows to manage a
single "screen" instance, having 1..N displays)

Since Xubuntu 20.04 / xfce 4.14 uses gtk3, Zaphod head is not supported
there.

(Olivier, please correct me if I am wrong !)

Cheers,
Alexander Schwinn