pointer on duo monitor setup

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Jul 27 14:29:04 CEST 2020

Fedora 32 Xfce.

For the first time ever, I have intentionally enabled duo monitor (in
Displays selected 'Extend to Right').  This is so for the conference I
have this week (IETF108) I have more space for the various windows I
need open.

Problem controling which monitor the pointer is in.  It is really hard
to move it.  I have tried different things like which window is the
active to hopefully have the pointer follow that, but this does not
always work.

Obviously I need the pointer to be where I need it, not stuck on one
screen or the other.

Help?