why does the terminal start pulseaudio?

Piscium groknok at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 10:49:16 CEST 2020

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 at 23:53, Andrzej <andrzejr at xfce.org> wrote:

> Can you check if your libvte is compiled with systemd support? Did you
> test gnome-terminal from within a Gnome session?

I checked the Arch PKGBUILD. It depends on systemd-libs so yes, I
think it is compiled with systemd support.

I did not test from a Gnome session because I am not keen on
installing Gnome on my PC even if temporarily. But the point of doing
my tests with an openbox session is so that I could have a simpler
test case without the effect of all plugins.

> If you could file a bug report with your findings so far that would be
> great.

I think this is a very minor issue but I filed a bug report as you requested:
https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-panel/-/issues/309