Newbie: xfce4-screenshooter: No immediate screenshots, only a ~1sec delay.

James Cartner-Young (Sandal Computers) jcartner-young at sandalcomputers.co.uk
Wed Feb 5 01:17:12 CET 2020

Hi,

Newbie from UK here, hope you're all well.

Easy one for you...  Can Xfce4-screenshooter take an immediate screenshot?

I like the way Windows does it by taking the screenshot immediately on
keypress (Alt+PrintScr or just PrintScr.)  I mean, can
Xfce4-screenshooter take a screenshot at load time and then offer
further options afterwards?  It is hard to time things correctly when
things on the screen are moving, also it closes context and drop-down
menus when it opens - Which reduces it's use cases somewhat :/

Many thanks in advance.

James