Whisker menu slow to open

Matt Connell matt at connell.tech
Tue Feb 4 23:50:33 CET 2020

On 2020-02-04 15:50, Jim Dean wrote:
> I've seen this too and found that resetting the vblank mode fixes it. See
> this thread on the forumhttps://forum.xfce.org/viewtopic.php?id=13233

These replies, combined with my recent discoveries today (see my other
list reply), lead me to think you might be onto something.

I'm going to try restarting xfwm with another vblank mode to see if the
behavior changes

> A reboot works for me too until I use Suspend or Hibernate again.

Does suspend/hibernate induce this issue for you?  I don't suspend this
machine ever so I don't think this is causative in my specific instance.