keyboard shortcuts

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Sun Dec 27 00:04:45 CET 2020

Yes, there were changes related to keyboard shortcuts.

Though theoretically all old shortcuts still should work. At least for
me "Alt up" still works fine for "open-parent".

The default for "open-parent" is "<Alt>Up", if nothing else is set in
.config/Thunar/accels.scm

Though take a try to explicitly set it in accels.scm by adding:

(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/ThunarWindow/open-parent" "<Alt>Up")

Make sure to quit thunar before doing so with "thunar -q"

If that does not help, please open a bug on
https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/thunar !

Cheers,

Alex