Re: Checking window resizing for the application “Krita 4.4.1”

Markus Elfring Markus.Elfring at web.de
Sun Dec 13 16:45:25 CET 2020

> > https://docs.xfce.org/xfce/xfwm4/getting-started#maximizeunmaximize_windows <https://docs.xfce.org/xfce/xfwm4/getting-started#maximizeunmaximize_windows>
> >
> > Does a keyboard shortcut like “Alt+F5” work as expected?

I got the impression that this functionality needs further considerations
for the desired system configuration.

> Yes, I can maximize the window just fine, like I can resize as well,
> but the workarea on my screen is larger than the minimum size of the window.

This works also for me by the selection of corresponding context menu entries.

> But if the client specifies a minimum size larger than the workarea
> or a maximize side smaller than the workarea, maximization of the window
> will be denied as that would break the client requirements.

It seems that I stumbled on such a special case.

Did window size requirements grow for any more applications in the meantime?

Regards,
Markus