Re: Checking window resizing for the application “Krita 4.4.1”

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 14:13:50 CET 2020

On Sun, 13 Dec 2020 at 12:34, Markus Elfring <Markus.Elfring at web.de> wrote:

> > I can resize the krita window just fine here, within the limits the
> client window requires.
> setting
> Which software behaviour do you observe for the functionality “Maximize
> window”
> after the size was reduced for the application window of Krita 4.4.1?
> https://docs.xfce.org/xfce/xfwm4/getting-started#maximizeunmaximize_windows
>
> Does a keyboard shortcut like “Alt+F5” work as expected?

Yes, I can maximize the window just fine, like I can resize as well, but
the workarea on my screen is larger than the minimum size of the window.

But if the client specifies a minimum size larger than the workarea or a
maximize side smaller than the workarea, maximization of the window will be
denied as that would break the client requirements.

To be honest, with a screen height of 1080, a panel with with 4 rows, I
wouldn't be surprised if the minimum height of 962 pixels would end up
being larger than the remaining workarea.

Try changing the panel settings to autohide, and see if that helps maybe.

Cheers
Olivier

Cheers
Olivier