Re: Checking window resizing for the application “Krita 4.4.1”

Markus Elfring Markus.Elfring at web.de
Sun Dec 13 10:20:24 CET 2020

> > I can resize the krita window just fine here,

I can acknowledge this if I would use a session like “GNOME 3.38.2” or “KDE Plasma 5.20.4”.

> > within the limits the client window requires.

I imagine that this aspect might need another look.

> Please note that krita sets a minimum size of 520 by 795 here,

How did you determine such numbers?

> which is quite large, especially if your screen is rather small,

We got different views on size requirements.

> maybe that's your issue?

Does the XFCE panel influence the remaining space for the mentioned application window?

Regards,
Markus