Disabling all screen dimming when plugged in (AC)

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 01:48:30 CEST 2019

Hi there!

I think this might be the first (or second) e-mail to the list, so
please be kind and considerate with this newbie. ;)

What I'd like to do is do from the command line what I do with the GUI
by going to
XFCE Settings-〉Power Manager -〉Display
And reducing all values on the "plugged in" column to "never"
basically disabling all power managent features (dimming, locking,
sleep mode, etc) while the system is plugged into AC and not running
on battery.

I guess this can be achieved by some command line fu...
Right?

TIA
FC
--