Xfce Digest, Vol 191, Issue 7

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Oct 23 09:08:41 CEST 2019

On Tue, 2019-10-22 at 18:47 -0400, Sean Davis wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 22, 2019, at 6:38 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > the last commit is from Sep 16, 2019, see
> > https://github.com/ZaWertun/gtk3-nocsd/commits/master , forked from
> > PCMan/gtk3-nocsd.
>
> Thanks for that. A reminder that Google doesn't always know best. :-)

Hi,

regarding search results Google most of the times is still the best
search engine.

A few minutes ago I build a gtk3-nocsd packages of the latest git
version, see attachment.

Regards,
Ralf

PS:

Btw. you could keep the subject as well as threading by switching to
MIME digest, see http://www.list.org/mailman-member/node28.html , there
is quasi no disadvantage, since it doesn't increase the size much and
quasi all mailers provide the required MIME features.