Xfce Digest, Vol 191, Issue 7

jEsuSdA 8) listas at jesusda.com
Wed Oct 23 00:37:57 CEST 2019

El 23/10/19 a las 0:27, Sean Davis escribió:
> I guess I need a bit more information here... what benefits do you get
> from using gtk3-nocsd? Is it just for consistency with non-GTK3
> applications, lost features, something else?

Consistency:
- All windows looks like the same (borders, shadows, title, ...).
- All the compositor configs and GTK styles affects in same way all windows.

Functionallity/Usability:
- All the windows have the same buttons (minimize, maximize, ...).
- And I can roll all the windows (this is not possible with CSD)

;)