Xfce Digest, Vol 191, Issue 7

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Wed Oct 23 00:21:29 CEST 2019

On 2019-10-23 00:07, Sean Davis wrote:

> Definitely. Any place where we are not explicitly using headerbars
> (e.g. we use CSD titlebar decorations), turning CSD off is just a
> matter of the GTK_CSD=0 flag. In theory, we could add this to the
> settings manager.

I would think such a thing must be available in the settings manager.
That way people will be more at ease to change it if they do not like
it.

Changing settings nowadays is not as easy as it used to be with files
all over the place, let alone trying to remember what that setting was.
Having it available where you do other changes would be good.

It would fit perfect in the tab "Style".

houghi