Icons for close, maximize, etc. -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at fastmail.us
Tue Nov 5 20:34:14 CET 2019

.
I have a problem with the four small icons usually visible at the right
top of the screen. The symbols for close, maximize, etc., seem to be
there but are not visible. i am accustomed to having them as a convemoence.

I have tried various combinations of themes without success, although I
prefer a dark theme with white text.

This is Thunderbird 68.1.1 as provided with an updated Fedora-31
installed from the XFCE Live spin, dunno if it is an XFCE or Fedora
problem but decided to ask here first.

Any  help appreciated,  Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA