resizing when moving vertically maximized window

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Nov 4 10:43:55 CET 2019

On Sun 2015-05-31 (17:36), Joel Brobecker wrote:

> I just upgraded to xfwm 4.12.1, and I noticed that, when I move
> a window that has been vertically maximized (Alt-F6 for me),
> the window immediately gets resized back to its original size.
> Is that expected, or is there a way to turn that behavior off?

I have the same annoying problem. Is there a solution meanwhile?

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK
Universitaet Stuttgart         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Allmandring 30a                Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
70569 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF:<20150601003609.GA4490 at adacore.com>