Move windows across workspaces with arrow keys

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Mon May 27 17:17:55 CEST 2019

On Mon, 27 May 2019 16:20:21 +0200
Björn Baumbach <bb at sernet.de> wrote:

> On enlightenment, which I've used before for years, it was possible to
> grab a window with [Alt]+[left Mouse] and then switch to a different
> workspace. Then the grabbed window is also moved to the new workspace
> and is still grabbed.

Install the Workspace Switcher in your panel, and you'll be able to move windows easily from one workspace by right-clicking on it, and dragging it to the destination

Cheers,

Ron.
--
   Have you ever noticed that the people who are always trying to tell you,
  There's a time for work and a time for play, never find the time for play?