How to debug a file manager bug

Alexander Schwinn acs82 at gmx.de
Tue Jan 29 10:30:09 CET 2019

Hi Lars,

Thunar and Nautilus (and possibly as well caja) use gvfs \ gvfs-backends to manage remote file system.
Older versions of thunar most likely depend on older gvfs versions, which could explain why it worked with old thunar.

Best ask the gvfs support \ check the gvfs bugtracker. Here you can find all relevant links: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/gvfs

You will get help on such questions as well on the irc channel #xfce on freenode.

Cheers,
Alex