GUI for setting timezone

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Jun 12 15:51:07 CEST 2018

On 06/12/2018 09:16 AM, Igor Zakharov wrote:
> 12.06.2018, 09:10, "Robert Moskowitz" <rgm at htt-consult.com>:
>> No docs on these pages, and not familiar with how to find them.  How do
>> they know what to guess?  tzupdate at least says it uses IPgeolocation.
> Though tzupdate doesn't seem to be distributed via Fedora repos, its page (https://github.com/cdown/tzupdate) says installation should be as simple as running
> $ pip install -U tzupdate

Ah, a python install.  I have done those.... (i.e. xml2rfc).  Just not
familiar with how to find what is available that way.

hmm.  But nothing on how it works.  How it runs...  Going to have to
search for some docs.

> I understand IP geolocation can be incorrect, but maybe it's worth a try?

I will give it a try.  My current IP geolocation is only ~30mi off. :)

My next travel is in 2 weeks.