GUI for setting timezone

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Jun 12 01:50:36 CEST 2018

For the longest time, I used system-config-date for setting my timezone,
as I travel a lot.

Recently I jumped from Fedora 24 to F28 and system-config-date is no
longer supplied.  And I find out it is also not in F25, so I assume it
was dropped for quite a while.

Bad for me.  And others that do move timezones.

Is there anything equivalent in Xfce?  The clock app can set what
timezone it wants to show through a text block (no nice world map), but
this does not update the system timezone from what I have seen.