Thunderbird and disappearing cursor

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jul 21 01:35:10 CEST 2018

On Fri, 2018-07-20 at 15:46 -0700, ToddAndMargo wrote:
> When composing a letter in Thunderbird and I wait too long, I lose
> my cursor.

Hi,

if I use Google and type

  thunderbird cur

it already recommends

  thunderbird cursor disappears

so after choosing it, it provides links such as the top links to the
Mozilla support, e.g.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1172192

Maybe you want to add 'linux' or 'xfce' to a search term, maybe you hate
Google or at least the autocomplete feature for good reasons, if so, use
another search engine and try to find appropriate search terms yourself.

If the hints provided by one link shouldn't work, continue with another
link.

Regards,
Ralf